Deactivating and Returning Badges
You must immediately notify the police department or ID Office when:
- An individual’s access authority has been revoked or limited
- An individual’s identification badge has been lost or stolen
- When an employee’s work authorization has expired or they no longer meet TSA badging requirements
You can either
- call the ID Office at 859-767-3171 during office hours
- call the Police Department at 859-767-3123
- send an email to the ID Office at firstname.lastname@example.org
Badges can be returned to the ID Office during business hours or mailed to the address on the back of the badge.
*A receipt will be given when dropping the badges off in person, we recommend Certified Mail when mailing badges.